2611 PK, Delft ( gelegen in de wijk Binnenstad )
Spacious, fully equipped, high-quality short stay apartments, cleverly designed to make your stay comfortable and lively. These studio/apartments are located in the in the heart of Delft. The finest place to spend your time in the Netherlands.
There are different studio/apartments available in the price range between € 1.650,- / € 2.150,- with a living space between 29m2 / 65m2.
Easy does it!
Quality and comfort make our apartments stand out. As our guest you don’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying your stay. We combine the comfort of a hotel stay with the privacy of fully equipped apartments. Our housekeeper can take care of your packages while you are away and help you out with anything you might need.
All studio apartments are equipped with:
- A luxury kitchen with an induction hob, extractor, fridge, dishwasher and a combi oven
- Comfortable, modern bathroom
- Comfortable lounge area
- Air Conditioning to heat and cool.
- Fast and stable Wi-Fi connection (optical fiber quality)
- First-rate security system with smart keys
- An e-bike for every studio
- Balcony at (almost) all apartments
- Weekly cleaning
- Catering on demand
- Professional support and hassle-free registration
The studio comes equipped with an Italian design bed / bureau solution to combine space to work and live with a queen size bed. With only 29 different apartments in the building, shared spaces for those who feel like meeting others and a carefully crafted outside area, you get the real boutique experience.
Delft Green also offers its guests a communal kitchen to socialize with your neighbors. In the communal kitchen, you will find a dining and lounge area as well as a cozy and trendy small courtyard garden. You can have a chat with your neighbors with a cup of coffee while your laundry is being cleaned in the washing machine
Another advantage of the Delfts Green apartments is the sustainability of the studio's. The project is developed with keeping in mind to create apartments with the smallest footprint possible. We’ve gone the extra mile investing in the latest green technologies, for you to live a sustainable life. These are:
- Solar panels
- Sun boiler
- Breathable “vapor-open” construction
- Tripple glazing
- Heat-pump for warming & cooling
- Heat recuperating ventilation system
- High tech PCM boiler to save heat
- Vertical Green in the courtyard
Living in Delft
Delft is a bike-friendly city. The e-bikes waiting for you to use free of charge help you move around fast and freely. Explore the cities picturesque surroundings or take a dive in the vibrant night life. Heading further out? As we’re located nearby the central train station and within walking distance from trams and buses, getting to where you want to be is a breeze. But to enjoy life in Delft, there’s no need to go far.
- Suitable for maximum 1 (working) person or a couple, no students, PHD is possible
- 2 month’s deposit
- Rent needs to be paid in advance
- There will be no explanations regarding the selecting process
- Minimum 3 months and maximum 12 months contract
- 1 month viewing rights at termination off the contract
- It is not allowed to keep pets in the rental
- ROZ-rental contract (www.roz.nl)
- No smoking and no changes can be made to the property (painting, drilling etc) without the written consent from the landlord.
From this offer from which no rights can be obtained, since changes are possible
If you are interested in this property and would like to schedule a viewing, our procedure is as follows:
If you are interested in a rental property, you must submit the following documents in advance by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ):
1. copy of passport or other valid proof of identity
2. copy of pay slip as well as employment contract and, if possible, employer
3. fully filled out and signed intention declaration (as attached in our brochures)) where you also indicate which specific address you are interested in
We select the best three to ten candidates which we then invite for a viewing. After the viewing, you must also let us know by e-mail whether you are actually interested in renting the house. We will submit your request to the landlord. If you have not heard anything, you have unfortunately not been selected for the viewing round.
If the owner confirms the deal we will draft a rental contract (Model Council of Immovable goods: www.roz.nl) We present you a concept via email and schedule an appointment for signing the contract and also an appointment for inspection of your new home. We will inspect the place together with you and if all is well you receive the key.
Geef hieronder aan welke voorzieningen u op de kaart wilt tonen.
Vul het onderstaande formulier in en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met u op.
Wij zijn bereikbaar op werkdagen tussen 8:30 en 17:00 op
015 - 213 51 39.