Changes in and around the house.

For changes that can not be undone without significant costs, you should always consult the administrator of your estate. Who the administrator of your estate is, is stated in your lease. This can be either the landlord himself or Björnd Brokerage.

What changes we mean, for example:

  • painting
  • drilling
  • replace cranes
  • place walls
  • change carpeting


We ask you to make your request via email. We will then contact you as soon as possible.


Please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.

The form has successfully been sent. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Something went wrong while sending the contact form. Check if you correctly filled in all required fields and try again.